Business Process Manager
For our Swiss Headquarters office located in Morges, we are looking for a
Business Process Manager
Together with your colleagues in the department you will be responsible for improving and adapting existing processes related to the operations within the ManpowerGroup. This includes all client (companies, candidates, associates) related processes as well as internal procedures related to the administration of our temporary assignments. You will work closely with our functional leaders and the business to identify opportunities for improving our services and offer a better experience for our branches, associates, and clients.
- Work closely with our teams managing the central HR administration, Pay & Bill, Finance as well as our operational leaders
- Evaluate current processes and identify key elements that need to be standardized and improved
- Understanding needs of all stakeholders to design and implement customer centric processes
- Collect and analyze business needs and requirements for process improvements and optimization
- Identify and evaluate potential new business solutions, tools, and applications
- Drive the design and implementation of new processes in collaboration with the involved departments and teams
- Perform regular reviews of the key processes and continuously improve them
- Advanced Degree in Business, HR or any other related field
- Ability to quickly understand challenges and roadblocks
- Previous experience in recruitment and/or managing temporary assignments is a plus
- Expertise in management and digitalization of business processes
- Experience in team management as well as leading cross-functional teams
- Excellent stakeholder management skills
- A good level of English, French and German
We are looking for an impactful and engaging leader with strong planning and problem-solving skills and proven experience in leading teams through change.
Sounds like you?
If you are looking for a new opportunity where you can actively shape the way we work and serve our customers and associates, we should get to know each other!
We offer an exciting opportunity in a motivated and dynamic team. A flat organizational structure with short decision-making processes ensures a high level of personal responsibility and independence.
Being based in our new and modern headquarter in Morges, you will be part of an international team and can expect a supportive and collaborative work environment.
We look forward to meeting you.