Sales Support and Client Services Manager
Job Title: Sales Support and Client Services Manager
Job Summary: Sales Support and Client Services Manager:
This role is split into 2 parts. A Sales Support function and a Client Manager function.
The roles of the Sales Support Manger is to support the Sales Team
To liaise between Manpower Talent Solutions and the Client and the Candidates when accepting and fulfilling and coordinating their wishes throughout Switzerland.
Main Duties and Responsibilities:
- Support the Sales Team by creating presentations for meetings and business reviews.
- Define and carry out CRM activities, including mailings.
- Help organise Customer events.
- Support and liaise with Marketing by ensuring that Client lists are up to date.
- Support and liaise with Legal to create and sustain a contract database with easily accessible contract templates.
- Contact Candidates to help coordinate their scheduling for their Outplacement solutions.
- Be fluent with all the aspects of program delivery in order to explain the services to candidates.
- Match Consultants with Candidates and provide all information and paperwork to enable a successful induction and delivery.
- Monitor and act as a result of feedback on Candidate or Client Quality Questionnaires.
- Answer Candidates' problems, facilitate their solution, monitor and feedback appropriately.
- Monitor Candidate programs to ensure match between delivery and agreed services.
- Ensure the compliance of quality standards and service level agreements, and areas of improvement identified and addressed.
- Undertake the administration of psychometric tests ensuring co-ordination of feedback.
- Ensure all financial information for reports is accurately collated and communicated if appropriate
· Computer systems
· Office systems and procedures
· Basic accounting knowledge
· Knowledge or experience of outplacement
· General understanding of psychology
· Ability to draw accurate conclusions from both numerical and verbal information
· Computer literate: incl. proficiency in Microsoft Office, particularly Outlook, Word and Excel
· Excellent communications and interpersonal skills
· Effective planning and organisational skills, a completer/finisher
OTHER REQUIREMENTS -
· Customer and business-focused
· Work proactively using own initiative
· Solution oriented
· Team player
· Detail conscious
· Positive attitude
· Flexible attitude
· Sense of humour!