Business Development Manager 100%
Since as long ago as 1995, ManpowerGroup Solutionshas been the innovative and specialist partner for staff and technical outsourcing solutions and has been supporting clients in areas from strategic planning through to implementation and day-to-day business operations. This involves us helping to increase their efficiency, optimise their process chains and reduce their costs over the long-term. Our range of services includes industry-specific contracts for work and services as part of Talent Based Outsourcing (TBO) as well as in Recruitment Process Outsourcing (RPO), Borderless Talent Solutions (BTS) and Strategic Workforce Consulting (SWC). As a Managed Service Provider (MSP), ManpowerGroup Solutions also handles the management of a company’s external service providers.
You will hold Swiss-wide responsibility for advising on and selling innovative HR solutions to key accounts in Switzerland and abroad. The following duties will fall within your remit:
- Acquiring new clients and cultivating existing ones
- Developing and maintaining a nationwide client network
- Preparing specific quotations and holding client presentations
- Negotiating contracts for new clients and existing clients in your area of responsibility
- Analysing potential clients in detail and drawing up account plans
- Determining market potential and looking for solutions
- Working closely with internal interfaces
- Strengthening the position of the ManpowerGroup and enhancing our reputation for outsourcing and HR solutions in the market.
- You will work with the Solutions team and colleagues from the other ManpowerGroup brands (Manpower, Right Management, Experis) on a daily basis to ensure success
Do you already have seven years’ experience working with passion in advice and active sales (preferably in the service sector/selling HR Solutions) and have you been successful in acquiring major clients? Do you have tangible experience working in sizable international companies in Switzerland?
Would you also describe yourself as someone who takes the initiative and has strong communication skills, an extensive network of contacts at companies and their decision-makers?
If you have an excellent understanding of the business world, hold a university degree (Bachelor’s or Master’s) and speak fluent French, English and German on top of all that, then you will be a perfect match for our team!
Your proven and highly developed sense for business, your exemplary personal qualities and your people skills will round off your profile.
We will require you to be independent, proactive, accurate in your work and a strong organiser in this challenging role.
A sense of humour will be a big plus. We love to laugh!
Then please submit your complete application documents using our electronic tool.
Ms Yvonne Baumgartner, Managing Director of ManpowerGroup Solutions, will be happy to answer questions and queries on +41 58 307 21 60.
We look forward to getting to know you in person.