HR Business Partner 80-100%
Founded in Geneva in 1960 as a ManpowerGroup® brand, Manpower® Switzerland matches up the most talented workers on the market – from employees to project managers’ right through to managing directors – with companies looking for specific skill-sets. Leading the way in efficient and innovative HR solutions, Manpower Switzerland is the trusted partner of 5000 clients each year small, medium and large enterprises – and of 20,000 temporary staff and around 1500 talented employees recruited for permanent positions. The company’s key focus is on connecting employers and candidates, and to this end Manpower Switzerland increasingly uses tailor-made solutions to respond to the complex needs of companies in an ever-changing world of work. With more than 300 internal staff, Manpower is present in 40 locations in Switzerland and is firmly established in every linguistic region.
Working Place is open to discuss
- ROLE :
The purpose of this role is to plan, direct and coordinate human resource department activities to maximize the strategic use of human resources, and maintains functions such as employee compensation, recruitment, personnel policies, and regulatory compliance. Leads and manages all aspects of the HR function within the Region, while balancing, supporting and addressing local needs, challenges and opportunities.
In the German part of Switzerland, the purpose of this role is to act as a partner to the region’s management by embedding HR strategy and providing professional HR guidance and support to relevant internal client groups with the objective of adding value to the business.
Supports our ability to attract, develop, and retain outstanding talent at every level of the organization supporting commitments for building a team that is results-oriented, high-performing, works effectively together in teams.
- MAIN RESPONSIBILITIES :
- Contribute to the local/regional business strategy by helping business leaders to identify, prioritize, and build organizational capabilities, behaviors, structures, and processes
- Provides local/regional management with coaching and consulting support in all areas of employee lifecycle, including selection, assessment, development, deployment, engagement and retention of talent
- Ensure that a strong leadership and coaching culture permeates the organization
- Conduct recruitment effort for the region; conducts new employee orientations; monitors career pathing program, employee relations counseling, outplacement counseling, and exit interviewing
- Participate in developing local goals, objectives, and systems, and recommends necessary changes
- Actively participates on local executive team and represents the function in local business meetings
- Develop and promote feedback to influence the continuous improvement of HR services and processes
- Identify new opportunities where HR can add value to the business
- Participate in specific projects and participate in functional and cross-functional initiatives
- Support line managers in forecasting and planning their talent pipeline requirements in line with the business strategy
- Administer various human resources plans and procedures for all Manpower personnel (e.g. C&B, etc.)
- Ensure compliance and updating & keeping various systems 100% accurate. Ultimately, the HR BP is responsible for Compliance.
- Experience: 7+ years of Human Resource experience with at least 8 years working with Talent management
- Variety of local, HR roles and experiences, with proven impact and accomplishments
- Practical and proven accomplishments in the areas of recruiting, talent management, leadership and change management
- Coordination of core HR processes
- Good HR functional knowledge & expertise, with in-depth practical knowledge of key HR practices & principles
- Comprehensive understanding of talent management, talent acquisition, leadership development and performance management
- Demonstrated experience in leading a diverse team of talent professionals-setting vision, strategy, tactics, and delivery
- Team-oriented consensus builder who understands how to achieve buy-in from diverse constituencies, building bridges, and designing “win-win” solutions
- Strong interpersonal, communication, and customer service skills
- HR delivery and client service orientation
- Commitment to quality and a focus on solutions
- Sense of urgency with positive “can-do” attitude
- Ability to use logic & reasoning to identify strengths and weaknesses of solutions, conclusions and problem solving
- Sens of humor
- BACKGROUND :
- Bachelor’s degree in a business related function; Master's (or advanced) degree in Business or Human Resources preferred.
- Mother tongue : German/Swiss German
- C1 level in French and in English
- Usual IT tools such as MS Office, Internet, Outlook, HRIS experience (SAP ; Oracle, Peoplesoft, etc)
- Knowledge of social media such as LinkedIn, Xing, Facebook,
- Swiss nationality or Swiss working permit
For more informations, please contact Mrs. Dana David (058 307 22 96) or Mrs. Nadine Matzner (058 307 22 27).
If you are interested in this position, please apply directly at : https://careers.manpower.ch/?page=home or to firstname.lastname@example.org .